Chubb is the world s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.KEY OBJECTIVE:
Chubb Global Risk AdvisorsSM will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will describe us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative, and efficient.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop direct sales of site assessment services within in your network of contacts. Candidate will be responsible for developing pricing and preparing the scope of site assessment projects, and managing relationships with customers of Environmental, Health and Safety services.
- Works with practice leader to achieve goals of the due diligence practice, and to close new and expansion opportunities.
- Proven technical experience in environmental site assessment projects. Proactively shares expertise with others on the team, and acts as a technical resource on local and national environmental due diligence and loss prevention projects.
- Achieve individual revenue goal requirements and develop new sales.
- Perform management/administrative tasks including managing budgets and schedule, subcontractor management, approval of vendor/subcontractor invoices, and client invoicing.
- Utilize current standards of practice to conduct environmental site assessment projects and determine when non-ASTM scope site assessment-related tasks may be required.
- Maintain technical quality standards in proposal and product deliverables.
Reports directly to the AVP, Environmental business unit of Chubb Global Risk Advisors.
The role of Senior Consultant and their support of Chubb Global Risk Advisors customers are integral to the profitable growth results of the division.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, in science or engineering.
- Minimum of five years of environmental experience and at least three years of consulting experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proficient with multiple database software programs, MS Office software products, financial tools, and project management programs.
- Ability to create and sustain relationships with Consultants, Management, clients, and business partners.
- Excellent written and communication skills required for general correspondence, report preparation and service proposal development.
- Knowledgeable of the requirements of ASTM E1527-13 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process; ASTM E1528-14 Standard Practice for Limited Environmental Due Diligence: Transaction Screen Process; and E2600-15 Standard Guide for Vapor Encroachment Screening on Property Involved in Real Estate Transactions.
- California Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) or Site Surveillance Technician (SST) is not required, but is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
- Combines both logical and conceptual thinking to draw conclusions from complex site assessment data
- Enlists the support of business development, technical resources, and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates with Practice Leader on with key client service and retention
- Demonstrates initiative in seeking and addressing opportunities and correction or overcoming problems
- Demonstrates high energy
- Problem solver; does what is correct on their own
- Team builder; develops relationships and works well with others
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Some travel required
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a service of ESIS , Inc., a Chubb company. Chubb Global Risk Advisors provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the US and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For more information, visit us at www.chubb.com.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.